Given there over 1,100 articles needing photographs and only 52 opportunities this year to visit locations, how do we go about choosing where to visit? While we could have compiled a very complex selection process utilizing population, wikipedia page popularity etc., I thought I would keep it a little simpler and instead use the following five themes:
* Visit the World in Iowa - world
* Visit the United States in Iowa - USA
* Visit the United Kingdom in Iowa - UK
* Interesting/unusual names in Iowa - unusual
* Iowa Entertainment Connections - entertainment
While there may be a couple of exceptions the majority of our future destinations in 2009 will fall under one of these. You will be able to track all places that fall under a particular theme using the labels for each post.